January 5, 2010

homesick

Today was another chill day. I didn't call either Julio or Edy from yesterday night. Instead, I wandered around town with Deborah around the plaza and markets. I managed to find a bike for extremely cheap but decided to just wander around on foot instead.

Maybe a total of 36 days on vacation is too much...??? I cant help but feel that Im losing the novelty of this all and it's an unfair feeling. I look around and I know that I'm lucky to be here. I look around and know that I am not going to be here for much longer. Yet this is feeling is a hard one to shake off.
After wandering town, I bought textile dye and colored two shirts that I had sucessfully stained from New Years Eve/day and watched TV all night. There are 11 more days left on this trip and I know I can't continue forward like this. I need to get over this speedbump and just keep on keeping on because these days are numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment